I often have customers email me and ask “Can you make ______________” Fill in the blank. I have customers ask if I can make anything from pillow cases to a wedding dress.
Because there are SO many different styles of clothing and home accessories – I ask that the customer sends me a picture (or a picture that is close) of what they want me to sew. This gives me a better idea of how involved the potential project may be, and I can provide a more accurate pricing estimate to the customer.
If you have something you’d like me to sew and want to ask “Can you make _______________?” Send me a picture of what you’re thinking, or a picture of something similar. Fill out the form below and upload a picture (by email to email@example.com) and I will get back with you soon!
Before I begin work I will also need a pattern that you can mail me. That is similar or exact of the item you have in mind.
You will be mailed a paper receipt/contract that you need to sign and return before we begin the sewing process.
After the necessary fees are paid and the contract signed and all set, you will be given our sewing department address to send your project materials to.
Also – there must be at least a 60-80 day window from the time I receive the pattern and you need the item.
What I Do
I specialize in:
Please Provide Patterns for the garment or costume etc. that you want me to sew. And don’t forget to select your size.
- Uniforms (i.e. hospital uniforms, scrubs, scrub skirts, etc)
- Formal Wear
- Casual Clothing
- And depending on what the project may be I can probably bend my rules a bit. 😉
What I Don’t Do
I’d like to think that I can sew almost anything…because I love to sew. But the truth is…that isn’t so. Here is a list of some of the items that I just don’t do:
- Custom Conventional White Wedding Dresses
- Upholstery on furniture;
- Repairs on sleeping bags;
- Any leather or vinyl sewing or repair;
- Pleated drapes (you know those curtain with hooks!);
- Chair covers – I don’t make or repair them;
- Mattress covers – I don’t make or repair them;
- Alter, repair or make any sort/type of intimate apparel;
- Zippers on luggage, purses, or sleeping bags
- Tuxedos (mens or womens)